Senior Content Marketing Manager - Analyst Relations
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT; Hoboken, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Columbus, OH; McLean, VA (Office based, Hybrid work schedule)
Hi, we’re NICE, the world’s cloud customer experience leader that’s passionate about removing the friction between companies and consumers by creating extraordinary experiences that build brand loyalty and create unbreakable bonds.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager, to join our team of storytellers to construct powerful narratives and support strategic communications programs that move our brand and reputation forward.
Want to sink your teeth into content strategy for our as-a-service story? In this role, you’ll collaborate with team members across the globe and at all levels to bring to life the market-shaping insights that will help businesses digitally transform. You should know the power of content, be high-energy, strategic, proactive, highly organized, and able to thrive in a fast paced, complex environment.
What You Will Bring to NICE
- Brilliant communication through storytelling
- An entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectually curious mindset and the ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage multiple short- and long-term projects simultaneously
- 5+ years’ experience authoring and editing communications for a global audience, including strategic messaging and thought leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in translating complex technical topics to varied audiences in compelling, innovative, and informative ways
- Skills to leverage internal and market data as part of content plans that showcase our thought leadership point of view in fun, creative ways
- Ability to distill complex ideas into succinct messages that are impactful for the intended audience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Energy and enthusiasm for finding new ways to tell our story to new audiences
- Strong relationship management skills, including external stakeholders and cross-functional business contacts
- A track record of prioritizing, planning and executing communications strategies that meet overall business goals
- Ability to balance multiple projects with varying deadlines
The ideal candidate has superb writing skills, experience creating content strategies that build and grow audiences, and knows how to keep their finger on the pulse of the organization to drive great storytelling opportunities.
You’ll work with people around the world and across the company to rapidly gather information, refine objectives, and produce content that’s relevant and of the highest quality. You’ll be pushed to work faster, more thoughtful, and better every day.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a content strategy for analyst reports
- Lead an annual survey to position NICE as THE experience leader
- Manage quarterly newsletter to deliver insights across our stakeholders
- Establish and execute on companywide awards program strategy
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.