This position primary purpose is to provision high capacity circuits in the range of DS1 to OC12 for customer use and NICE inContact network infrastructure.
As a Dedicated Provisioner, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Receives orders for dedicated voice, data, internet and NICE inContact services for the purpose of provisioning those services via DS1, DS3, OC3, OC12, MPLS, Voice over IP (VoIP) and other high capacity digital services.
- Verifies Sales paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Interfaces regularly with Sales Reps/Agents and other internal NICE inContact departments.
- Communicates with customers, carriers, vendors and employees.
- Submits orders to underlying carriers including LECs and IXCs.
- Updates circuits tracking databases, billing systems and trouble management systems.
- Performs quality assurance audits and takes responsibilities for errors.
- Receives escalations and initiates escalations to other carriers.
- Assists in light troubleshooting, maintaining of and changes to existing circuits.
- Works in a rapid paced environment, multi-tasking daily.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of DS1 and DS3 technology and provisioning.
- Must have knowledge of MPLS, Intelligent T1, Colocation and SIP, and prior experience provisioning these orders.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter individual with good attendance record.
- Fundamental skills in MS word and Excel.
- Data and dedicated internet and voice service, TCP/IP and LAN
- Hands-on DS1 and DS3 provisioning and testing, VoIP technology and provisioning.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.