QA Engineer II
QA Engineer II
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.The QA Engineer II is responsible for evaluating the overall quality of our products by developing
test plans and scripts to validate product functionality and performance. As an integral contributor
to our Agile development teams, the QA Engineer II designs and executes both manual and automated
test cases to ensure the highest level of quality and timely deliveries to the NICE inContact platform.
Throughout the project lifecycle this individual will clearly outline the current state of the
product and project by communicating any and all risks to the team.
As a QA Engineer II a typical day might include the following:
- Be passionate about quality and driven to accomplish the company's goals.
- Develop and execute a complete test strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functional, performance, security and scalability requirements
- Design, extend, optimize and execute test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to management team as well as other stake holders
- Follow and execute on team-specified "done" criteria for testing features
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated
- Interact closely with developers offering suggestions and ideas for improving the quality of products
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Pro-active investigation/verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests
- Create automated testing scripts as required
- Create QA tasks and monitor individual burn-downs to ensure completion
- Identify log, track and report bugs to QA management and development team
- Become a subject matter expert with NICE inContact product(s)
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of QA practices and policies
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience with testing tools
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Ability to script automated tests
- Thorough understanding of the following types of testing: Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Integration, Data validation, Performance, Automated testing and Regression
- Possess strong communication & decision making skills
- Experience with Telecommunications
- Experience with VoIP Technology
- Ability to work independently and self-manage projects
- 2+ year programming or scripting experience
- DevOps experience
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with call server technologies
- Cloud experience, AWS preferred
provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the
world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel
Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises
enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.