Sr. Database Marketing Manager
Sr. Database Marketing Manager –Automation and Email Marketing
Location: Austin, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Hoboken, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Mountain View, CA
NICE CXone is looking for a savvy B2B digital marketer who’ll be focused on building automated campaigns and workflows in Marketo. You’ll work with the marketing team to plan, execute, and optimize our email campaigns including traditional nurture and ABM-working with product marketing to create impactful content based on the buyer’s journey to increase conversions, engagement and accelerate existing pipeline. In addition, this role will support demand generation initiatives, including list management, and will work closely with marketing leaders, digital marketing, sales and marketing operations teams.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to increase productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Understand and own NICE CXone database management and segmentation strategy and tasks
- Analyze the weekly and monthly program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, ABM lead, MOPS, digital and other colleagues to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation and performance of email marketing and online nurture efforts
- Create and maintain a marketing dashboard of key performance indicators that is automatically updated to reflect current marketing activity
- Distill data from analytics and helps implement improvements to our lead generation programs and specifically our lead nurture programs
- Update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements dictate
- Standardize, cleanse, and upload data into the marketing automation platform - Marketo
- Understand organizational sales processes including lead handoff to sales
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROMI
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Strong understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Strong knowledge of data standardization and normalization
- Successful track record designing and building funnel reporting for executive, sales, and marketing audiences
- Strong knowledge of database structure and queries.
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing technologies, tactics and best practices
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tool and process
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, planning, project management and prioritization skills
Required Technology/Software Proficiency:
- 5 or more years’ experience working with marketing automation platforms; Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot (Marketo certification is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com reports
- Experience with ABM platforms, 6sense preferred, or Demandbase and Terminus
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google search
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.