Financial Analyst II
Are you a dynamic Financial Analyst looking for a high growth, fast-paced organization? Our Finance team is looking for a driven self-starter to help scale our FP&A team, plan for the future, and analyze the past. This position will report directly to the Manager FP&A and will support senior management throughout the organization.
As a Financial Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Financial planning and budgeting – you will be primarily responsible for creating and updating financial forecasts. Additionally, you will be a point of contact for financial modeling, budgeting, and business planning.
- Business Partnering – you will work closely with business leaders throughout the organization. You will also work with leaders to identify and refine KPI’s relevant to their operating units. Leaders will look to you to provide meaningful financial and operational insight.
- Reporting and analysis – help create meaningful ad-hoc and standard reports and refine existing ones. Each month, you will also analyze actuals and compare to the forecast/budgets. Annually and quarterly, you will help compile and/or review Board Reports and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Special Projects – you will need to be agile as new projects, initiatives, and opportunities present themselves. Projects give you the opportunity to grow and become involved in things that go beyond your traditional analyst roles.
- Modeling – you will build models (some sophisticated, some simple) from scratch and improve existing models. Creativity and new ideas are welcome here.
- Data analysis – the business will look to you to help understand, analyze, and draw conclusions from data to assist in decision making.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- 5-6 years experience in accounting or finance (CPA or CMA preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot table)
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and modeling
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people
- Desire to work in a team environment• Accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Basic knowledge of Access and SQL
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Experience with Hyperion
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with Power BI
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.