Corporate Communications Manager II
Corporate Communications Manager II
Location: Salt Lake City, UT and Richardson, TX
The Corporate Communications Manager II is involved in all aspects of NICE inContact Corporate Communications programs including brand standards and corporate assets, blog, social media, content operations and integrated campaigns and other projects as assigned by the Corporate Communication Director. The goal of Corporate Communications is to build awareness and thought leadership as well as positive reputation through third party associations and endorsements. The desired result of our efforts as part of the overall marketing team is to drive web traffic, leads and growth through new customer wins and expansion with current customers.
The individual in this role works closely with other members of the marketing team, and other departments, such as sales, customer success, professional services, research and development, human resources and others to identify, create and publish compelling content across corporate communications touchpoints.
The Corporate Communications Manager II may be asked to perform any of the following responsibilities:
- Manage NICE inContact blog and social media channels. Evaluate performance and relevance of blog and social media and recommend ways to support marketing and corporate communication goals.
- Establish and report KPIs (key performance indicators) on blog/social role in driving awareness and demand.
- Ensure messaging consistency, grammar and quality across all blog articles and social posts.
- Select brand-appropriate, relevant imagery for blog and social media.
- Partner with Digital Marketing team on paid social activities, blog syndication and to support paid activities and opportunities that drive reach and demand for NICE inContact via blog and social media.
- Coordinate with NICE corporate blog and social media team for sharing and cross-promotion of blog and social posts.
- Manage all aspects of blog postings and editorial calendar.
- Support marketing team with blog requests while also maintaining balance of thought leadership vs. promotional posts.
- Be the expert on blog content needs, hot topics and trends to recruit authors and to reuse, repurpose content to drive readership and thought leadership.
- Apply understanding of SEO and target keywords to ensure all communications and content are search-engine friendly.
- Partner with web development team to manage the look and feel and technical requires for the blog.
- Identify unique content opportunities for blog including video, podcasts, infographics or other types of content.
- Monitor and manage activity on NICE inContact social channels and across social media to build strong corporate reputation, brand awareness and demand.
- Support marketing team with social requests while also maintaining balance of value-add content vs. promotional posts.
- Monitor social channels for direct messages, comments about NICE inContact product, services or programs.
- Manage protocol and process to handle social media “incidents.” Escalate social posts as needed to determine appropriate responses. Craft responses and/or work with services, product, or leadership to determine appropriate responses.
- Engage with followers and industry influencers on social media channels to build awareness, reach and activity.
- Monitor and report on customer, partner, industry influencer and competitive activity on social channels.
- Build reach and influence through social advocacy programs with NICE inContact employees and partners and via industry influencers. Recommend ways to increase positive activity, coverage and traffic back to website.
- Manage NICE inContact Brand guidelines and resources including acting as a resource to other marketing team members for brand best practices, assisting with or leading special projects as assigned such as developing campaigns, materials that are not covered by established templates.
- Be a leading protector and expert resource for the NICE inContact Brand. Identify gaps in guidelines and templates for updates or further development.
- Develop brand training programs for marketing, other NICE inContact employees as well as certifying freelancers and vendors for brand understanding and training.
- Ensure messaging consistency and be an arbiter of best practices in brand voice, messaging, writing, style and grammar.
- Assist with overall brand and graphics production operations and the intersection of corporate communications, branding and campaigns developed across the marketing team (demand gen or partner). Requires understanding of cross-functional roles/responsibilities, processes as well as key measures and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Support Corporate Communications Manager I through the production process, selection of freelance providers and maintenance of brand assets such as ready to use library and brand building blocks.
- Proofread final assets, deliverables created by Corporate Communications Manager I.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding the library of corporate communications assets such as company brochure, company section of the website, corporate facts used online, corporate boiler plate and messaging, company overview presentation, company video.
- Manage assigned activities for international expansion which may include providing branding and corporate assets, PR, social and web.
- Support overall marketing and communication efforts, perform other related duties and assist in special projects.
- Deliver high quality content as assigned including blog articles, press releases, award submissions, FAQs, presentations, messaging guides or other types of written or presentation materials.
- Assist with executive or employee communications projects (email, newsletter articles, presentations).
- Take on special assignments related annual user conference and annual company and sales kickoff.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers, influencers and stakeholders in and outside of NICE inContact.
- Responsible for developing and managing budget and expenses for projects, as assigned.
- Accurately track and report expenditures according to the Company's Purchasing Policy.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in B2B high-tech PR, corporate communications or marcom
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with B2B blogging and social media and ability to use enterprise level blogging and social media tools such as Wordpress or Oktopost. Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Proven ability to create and deliver high quality written communications and presentation materials
- Excellent messaging, writing and editorial skills
- Strong business strategy and marketing acumen
- Strong social footprint and blogging experience a very large plus
- Strong project management and communication skills
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.