Marketing Web Developer (Front-End Developer)
Marketing Web Developer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Front-End Developer manages and coordinates the planning, ongoing development, maintenance, and accessibility of inContact’s website in a way that ensures the consistency of the site’s design and navigation. This position also updates content and advises colleagues on how to best optimize their content for online deployment.
As a Marketing Web Developer (Front-End Developer), a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of inContact’s websites, including updates, maintenance, and ongoing development.
- Oversee and coordinate content management and user experience, and create and maintain a consistent architectural structure.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across the websites and create appropriate templates to assist content authors.
- Propose and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of systems, website usability, and functionality
- Monitor, analyze, and report on website traffic and downloads to improve site searchability.
- Ensure ease of organic search throughout the site through the use of key search terms, graphics, etc.
- Work closely with IT on the planning and integration of other inContact sites.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager on all SEM programs.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and advise management on their implications for the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
- Manage outsourced web resources as needed, along with related budget.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Hands-on experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Solid understanding of an OO language
- Experience using various design programs and MS Office products (Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or PowerPoint)
- Sitecore Certified
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.