Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Incident Manager coordinates incident responses across all functional and virtual groups. The position is a 24/7/365 role with primary hours between 9am-7pm GMT+8. The Incident Manager will lead the end to end process for incident resolution and ensure that the right groups are involved in the mitigation /resolution of incidents. This position will communicate incident information and impact to customers, business partners and senior management. Upon resolution of the incident, the Incident Manager will ensure that the correct follow up actions are identified and assigned by working with the appropriate teams. This position also participates in projects to improve the current incident management process.
As an Incident Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Responsible for updating the existing Incident Management process based on industry best practices and process frameworks such as ITIL..
- Lead Incident Management continuous improvement program.
- Establish a governance and communication model to drive process adherence across all engineering and operations organizations.
- Perform the Incident Manager duty during incidents. Provide incident diagnostics and service restoration guidance.
- Ensure all required resources during an incident are gathered and coordinate tasks across all teams
- Manage incident communication internally and to customers.
- Lead incident management technology evaluations, implementation, and integration with other ITSM technologies
- Work closely with problem management and other organizations on developing root cause analysis and recommend remediation actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Incident Management preferably in global SaaS enterprises.
- Minimum of five years of technology responsibilities including systems, networking, application operations, NOC, etc.
- Knowledge in VOIP and Telecommunications is desirable/
- ITIL Service Operations certification
- Experience in implementing IM tools (i.e. Xmatters, OpsGenie, SolarWinds, etc.) in Cloud environments
- Excellent verbal/interpersonal, written, presentation and customer relationship communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with a strong emphasis on clear and concise business writing and the ability to convert technical matters into business understandable language.
Even better if you have the following:
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to direct and manage incident responders and Incident response processes.
- Ability to effectively manage client & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
- Excellent analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques, in-depth knowledge of the business unit's functions.
- Willingness to work in a 24x7, high-availability service delivery environment.
- Effective at driving short-term results that are consistent with long-term goals.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.