Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
We are looking for product managers who are passionate about solving complex business problems with technology; who can drive business outcomes and who can successfully manage stakeholder expectations. The role requires a self-starter mindset; fluency with data; product insights and strategic foresight; attention to detail and team work. This is a unique opportunity to join a talented and fast growing team and an industry leader.
We are open to training someone who is interested on be a Project manager, even if he/she doesn't have the experience in this role.
The Product Manager’s overall responsibility is to build products that help tenants duplicate, migrate and provision their environments to support cloud migration strategies and disaster recovery requirements.
As a Product Manager
- You will own the product strategy for tenant provisioning automation and migration and will be an expert to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will interact with vendors, engineers, operations teams, partners and customers to inform and guide product development.
- You will also be responsible for creating the concepts, requirements, product marketing materials, and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.
- Create roadmap that delivers product capabilities to meet strategic objectives
- Prioritize feature development based on available resources, dependencies and objectives
- Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders, customers and partners to define and prioritize features
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence on roadmap capabilities, industry trends and competitive landscape
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts with cross functional teams
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with revenue opportunities, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans.
- Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments.
- Train employees and agents to better understand new products and product improvements.
- Occasionally work with sales to assist with sales opportunities.
- Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products.
To land this role you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, QA, or another role in the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate features into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Experience interacting with customers, prospects, partners, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple terms to multiple audiences.
- Ability to interact with technical resources to discuss and help resolve technical challenges
- Driven self-starter; detail oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
- The ability to focus on goals and objectives
- Experience as a product manager with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles
- Experience working on cloud software development in multi-tenant environment
- Time management experience (managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment).
- Telecommunications, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products experience.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.