Director - Sales
Location: Salt Lake City, UtahThe Sales Director leads a defined sales territory effort to meet the corporate sales goals. These goals include revenue, hiring and managed growth from the sales team. This position develops new sales strategies and teaches the assigned sales team to implement.
As a Director Sales, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Sales goals by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and firing for the department.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the Operations department’s goals and objectives. Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions.
- Develop unified messaging with lead generation team. .
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns.
- Manage/overcome prospect objections.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of NICE CXOne product lines.
- Create new revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close in new and existing accounts.
- Train sales team on managing complex sales cycles.
- Build collaborative inside and field teams with strategies for sales execution.
- Assist with sale and closure of national house accounts.
- Develop, Coach, Mentor Sales Leadership team.
- Travel 50% min via air, car, rail, etc.
- Maintains valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance and registration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Communication, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required. Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ Years sales management
- 12+ years combined sales experience
- Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and leading a successful sales team.
- Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth oriented company.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proved history of exceeding quotas.
- Experience selling large complex deals.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Experience in telecommunications or hosted software
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High degree of influence management
- Technical and operational knowledge
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.