Software Engineer I (Digital Team, C#, AWS, GO)
Software Engineer I
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
The Software Engineer I develops tests and maintains the inContact software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the inContact technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of inContact products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
The Digital First - Integrations team at NICE-inContact has the responsibility of developing Middleware/Integration services, as needed to deliver on the companies Digital First Strategy, leveraging the latest AWS-based technologies (Lambda, Kinesis, SES, SQS, API Gateway), our solutions provide omnichannel connectivity for customers to connect with contact center agents.
As a Software Engineer I, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, GO
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Work with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 0-3 years experience in software development
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with TFS and Git/Bitbucket
- AWS Experience
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Test automation experience
ABOUT inContact: inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.