Manager Business Intelligence and Analytics
The Manager Business Intelligence & Analytics position provides critical information on the performance of the business through insightful dashboards, reports, and business analysis that allows managers, Sr. leaders, and Executive Committee members to make important business decisions. This individual will be responsible for the following areas: 1) Develop and execute the vision and strategy of our BI efforts as a company from a business perspective in conjunction with the stakeholders; 2) Develops and maintain dashboards and reports leveraging a variety of BI technologies; 3) Analyzes information and provides important business insights that can improve NICE InContact's customer experience and core business processes; 4) Manages team while being able to take on work or projects yourself as well.
· Capital and Operational budget planning
· Ensure that expenses are documented, reported and approved according to the company's purchasing policies.
1. Develop and execute on vision and strategy of our BI efforts as a company from a business perspective in conjunction with the stakeholders.
2. Develops and review dashboards using Power BI, Excel Services, Sharepoint, Xcelsius, Salesforce and utilize other NICE inContact BI technologies globally to leverage available data.
3. Responsible for building corporate dashboards and pro-actively developing new KPI’s to identify trends, generate insights and monitor company performance against strategic goals.
4. Provide information for quarterly business reviews.
5. Direct/Guide the development and maintenance of cubes and data stores.
6. Works with the Director of Information Technology and the technical BI team to provide information (in the form of cubes or other data sources) to leaders within Services and the wider NICE inContact organization.
7. Configures and maintains alerts that monitor performance against Key Performance Indicators and notify business leaders when specific KPI thresholds are exceeded.
8. Establishes security protocols, in partnership with the Trust Office, to ensure the data remains confidential and available to those who need it
9. Develop and execute customer SQL queries as needed, leveraging the Engineering group.
10. Manage business intelligence projects as assigned.
11. Manage and prioritize BI projects for release.
12. Serve as an instructor and evangelist for the BI program, educating leaders, managers, and analysts on ways to leverage NICE InContact's BI assets and tools.
13. Manage team of Business Intelligence Engineers and Operations Analysts.
14. Ability to hire, manage, and terminate additional team members to meet business needs.
15. Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
16. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.