Senior Devops Engineer
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Define, develop, and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Work to build Software Defined Infrastructure
- Coordinate build and release activities with other stakeholders
- Define and develop automated quality and release gates
- Work with teams to develop code quality metrics and meters
- Identify, research, and prototype new technologies to improve DevOps processes
- Collaborate with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices
- Manage day to day operations of pipeline, build, and source control software and resources
- Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades of DevOps systems
- Occasional weekend or afterhours work may be required to support DevOps schedules
- 4+ Yrs years of working with GIT-based source control systems, preferably with GitHub
- 2+ years writing Python, Shell or similar build scripting languages
- 1+ years of writing Amazon AWS Cloud Formation script .
- 2+ years of experience as Jenkins
- Good understanding of code promotion techniques, build automation, branching strategies.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps pipeline tools (Bamboo, Circle CI, spinnaker etc.)
- Experience building and creating Docker containers and Docker-based Microservices .
- Good level of English speaking and writing.
- Call center and telecom experience is an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to build environments, systems, and solutions from the ground up
- Quick learner
- Service-oriented; ability to supply services to a large R&D group
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and ensure tasks are completed on schedule
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.