Fullstack Mobile SDK developer
We fight against lousy customer experience on the global enterprise level by create cloud console for processing all customer requests the fastest and most effective way.
Our next stop is the development of a mobile SDK for Chat. We are currently developing for both platforms, in Swift for iOS and in Kotlin for Android. We need you as developer who knows one of the mentioned languages, or both, with strong application development background.
We cooperate with US company on development of our SDK just a few months. So your knowledge will have a huge impact on what the future product will look like. The team will be small and focused on agile development. Our mobile SDK will be connected to other CXOne products, which are the market leaders across the world.
- Front-end - React, Typescript
- QA - devs, QA team, Cypress.io
- Tools - GitHub, PostMan, Swagger
- Infrastructure - Docker, AWS, Ansible
- Monitoring - ELK, Grafana
- Mobile - anything you need
- CI/CD, DDD, agile - 1 week sprints, no bureaucracy
What you can expect from us:
- Hackathons 4x/year
- Unlimited holidays & unlimited home-office
- Czech sense of humour (trolling and sarcasm all the time)
- Shower & washing machine with dryer
- Foosball & PlayStation & Ping Pong pauses during a day
- Breakfast and good coffee equipment
- Beer tap - we need more people!
- Push-up challenge for everybody (management included of course )
It is written in English because you will need it for the cooperation with the team across the world, mainly with US, but the office environment is mostly Czech. So, Czech is necessary for us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.