Enterprise Account Developer Positions
Enterprise Account Developer Positions
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE CXOne Enterprise Account Developer is responsible for generating new business opportunities and getting in touch with key stakeholders to set up discovery calls for our enterprise sales team. Enterprise Account Developers utilize professional sales skills to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning, and any other relevant information. This information is used to penetrate the company by setting up a discovery call between the regional District Sales Manager (DSM) and the prospect with the intent of discovering a sales opportunity. They will hold a quota for the number of opportunities generated within their assigned territory and for the number of discovery calls set up within a given month. They will be assigned a mentor when they begin and once they have attained tenure in their position will be responsible for acting as a mentor for the new Enterprise Account Developers.
As an Enterprise Account Developer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting into potential customers in the assigned territory aligned with Enterprise RVP.
- Make calls to key prospects found during prospecting efforts and create enough value in NICE CXOne's product suite to have them agree to a discovery conversation with a DSM with the intent of uncovering a sales opportunity.
- Nurture a pipeline of prospects that are too early in the process or require nurturing in order to be ready to engage with them when their timeline for a purchase arises.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in the NICE CXOne contact management software tools.
- Meet or exceed Discovery Call and Opportunity Creation quotas as defined by management.
- Maintain functional knowledge of current and future NICE CXOne products and services offered.
- Interact frequently with assigned territory sales team to ensure they stay engaged in the prospecting efforts and make decisions on how to penetrate key accounts.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required to maintain a high level of constantly improving skills in prospecting.
- Act as mentor and assist sales leadership as necessary for new Enterprise Account Developers.
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
- Works with moderate supervision with much latitude for independent judgment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years of sales experience required with demonstrated success or equivalent education
- 1+ year lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Self-discipline and responsible time management.
- Full-cycle sales process knowledge.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Ability to present NICE CXOne products when necessary.
- Ability to find opportunities through tactical dialing and research.
- Advanced skills in Data.com, Rainking, Toutapp, LinkedIn, and any other tools deemed appropriate by management.
ABOUT NICE CXOne: NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.