The Sales Director UK & Ireland leads a defined sales territory effort to meet the Enterprise sales goals. These goals include revenue, hiring and managed growth from the sales team. This position also develops new sales strategies and teaches the sales team to implement.
The Sales Director is responsible for the Enterprise sales team within inContact and will manage the sales team to specific performance targets, exceeding quotas and delivering appropriate quantities of new deals.
- Ensure leads are generated and turned into sales
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals for all inContact product line
- Support Executive Vice President of EMEA by achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Recruit, Select and Train inside/outside sales talent
- Sales Forecasting
- Negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions
- Develop unified messaging with lead generation team
- Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Manage/overcome prospect objections
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of inContact product lines
- Create new revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close in new and existing accounts
- Train sales team on managing complex sales cycles
- Build collaborative corporate and field teams with strategies for sales execution
- Assist with sale and closure of national house accounts
- Develop, Coach, Mentor Sales team
- Maintain a home office setting within inContact guidelines
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all time
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred
• 5+ Years sales management
• 12+ years combined sales experience
• Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and leading a successful sales team
• Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth oriented company
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proved history of exceeding quotas
• Excellent customer-facing skills
• Experience in proposal development
• Skilled in multiple applications for material creation
About NICE InContact.
NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™. CXone combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations. There are numerous reasons to join our team. We have an environment which promotes collaboration and encourages team members to speak to their new and creative ideas, NICE inContact’s corporate culture inspires passion. NICE inContact looks for people who have service, integrity and a go getter attitude as part of their DNA. We believe our biggest resource is our people, and on a monthly basis we honor our team members with awards and events to show our appreciation for all their hard work and dedication. In addition, top performers at NICE inContact are rewarded annually with trips to tropical locations.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.