Marketing Operations Manager II (Automation)
Marketing Operation Manager II
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Marketing Operation Manager II will be responsible for driving marketing effectiveness, pipeline growth and revenue while monitoring and reporting on marketing KPIs.
As a Marketing Operation Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Responsible for executing more complex marketing automation campaigns thru collaboration with campaign owners, ensuring end-to-end project accuracy, timeliness, and quality.
- Oversee and provide guidance to Automation team members on building and executing the programs within Marketo, including trigger-based, multi-step nurturing programs.
- Report and analyze campaign data and make recommendations on process flow and nurture paths.
- Ensure programs are built to maximize the ability to track program results.
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks like performance reports, deep-dive analysis, data, and data flow investigations, as needed by the Marketing team.
- Manage Marketo and integration of Salesforce, digital agencies, external forms, and other 3rd party APIs to ensure technology is fully maximized.
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing
- Conduct quality checks as needed and provide coaching to team members on approaches to build, segmentation, and other aspects of campaign execution.
- Work with Marketing Automation Manager in proactively identifying areas where a project, investigation, or deep-dive analysis is worth pursuing, and creating a project plan to identify milestones.
- Provide team support by monitoring workload traffic, checking for completeness and correctness of assets provided by campaign owners, and flagging for potential issues.
- Act as the first level of escalation for team members and provide resolution as necessary, and proactively escalate to Marketing Automation Manager as needed.
- Ensure team members maintain up-to-date process documentation and conduct audits as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years experience using Marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua. At least 1-year hands-on experience on Marketo fields, and creating landing pages within Marketo.
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate skills in creating reports
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery
- At least 1-year experience in Salesforce
- Has digital marketing experience
- Excellent analytics and data and Excel reporting skills
- Experience with a Marketing Automation System (Marketo) and Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tool
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with a SaaS organization
- Experience using a project management tool ex. Robohead
- Experience with a data cleanliness tool like CRM Fusion and/or Lean Data
- Experience with a BI tool ex. DOMO
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.