Specialist Software Architect (CRM)
- Overall responsibility for the product architecture, establish well architected and designed solution.
- Work with several scrum teams and be actively involved in the design of multiple features in parallel.
- Mentor and develop engineers at all levels, Be involved in hiring great engineers.
- Establish and manage engineering processes, best practices, and continuous improvement aligned with Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Participate in envisioning next gen plans to achieve longer term strategic objectives of the organization.
- Drive the architecture of a project/product line, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, security, data flow, and interface.
- Set the end-to-end technical direction for the team, including platform, technology, tools, and infrastructure
- Drive technical decisions, solve tough problems, and coordinate multiple project execution.
- Foster strong team work environment and create passion and energy within the team.
- Be an active participant in the development leadership team ensuring corporate success
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Systems, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Experience Required ·
- Must have: 10+ years of software development experience, at least 5 of them in architecting in SaaS services for a Customer Relationship Management(CRM) product
- Experience in full stack Microsoft Technologies including C# development with hands on coding
- Experience in building applications and platforms using Cloud based architecture like Amazon Web Services, Azure
- Experience in data modeling and database design with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience designing multi-tiered service-oriented applications and microservices and supporting them in production
- Experience designing and developing multi-tenant SaaS-based solutions; experience building shared Platform-as-a-Service services a plus
- Proven ability to educate and mentor junior engineers on principles of distributed systems and contemporary design patterns for building microservices
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems, communicate design rationale and build consensus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.