Human Resources Coordinator
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will act as an HR consultant for our senior healthcare facilities. Ideally this person will have great communication and administrative skills, be eager to learn, value hard-work, be able to work on a team, be compassionate and have the drive to want to help others.
The qualified candidate will be self-motivated, energized, and detail orientated. This is an entry-level, administrative position with a lot of room to grow.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Answer phones for the HR department and follow up on employee inquiries.
- Respond to client and employee inquiries in a timely manner.
- Oversee Risk Management programs such as:
- Monitor Workers Comp claims for effective claims management and follow-up from client facilities, utilizing the resources of third-party vendors.
- Monitor the safety program for participation from client facilities, utilizing the resources of third-party vendors.
- Monitor unemployment claims and follow-up with client facilities to ensure timely responses to the Department of Labor.
- Act as an HR consultant for client facilities.
- Actively participate in implementing HR projects, including: Employee Wellness Program, job recruiting endeavors, creating and updating pay scales, and development of training modules for client facilities.
- Assist with benefits administration and open enrollment meetings throughout the organization.
- Serve on the Retention Task Force to promote company culture and improve employee retention.
- Conduct various audits of client employee benefit programs.
- Participate in Facility Visits to ensure compliance across all facilities.
- Assist with the company’s employment portal and applicant tracking system.
- Coordinate onboarding process and scheduling for Axiom employees as well as new facility leadership staff.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 1-year experience in a fast-paced office required; preferred experience in an administrative healthcare role
- Advanced computer skills required
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot various office equipment and programs
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making skills
- General office environment.
- This position may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment with standard office equipment available.
- The employee is required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift or carry objects over 25 pounds.