Contact Center - Sales Support Representative
Contact Center Representative- Contact Coordinator, Salt Lake City, UT
Build your career with a company that is rated a top 20 lender nationally for VA Home Loans!
Veterans First Mortgage is a FHA/VA Home Lender
We are hiring in our Salt Lake City office.
This is a base plus commission opportunity.
Veterans First Mortgage employees strive to give each and every borrower an exceptional customer experience. We have a visionary marketing team with a cutting-edge lead program. Our in-house team of loan officers, processors, underwriters, closers and contactor coordinators share one goal, to make the loan process swift, simple, and compliant. Military members make up a large part of our clientele. An increasing number of veterans are using their home loan benefits. Come take advantage of this momentum, and feel a great satisfaction in helping those that serve our country.
Sales Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls, pre-screen potential customers to meet certain criteria, answer general inquiries, fulfill requests, enter client information
- Dial outbound phone calls; handle inbound phone calls
- Answer general customer inquiries by referring to company policies and standards and by clarifying desired information
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; complete phone transfers; forward requests to licensed loan officers
- Maintain lead database by entering customer information
Sales Support Representative Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Customer focus with exemplary customer service skills
- Desire to listen and ask probing questions
- Strong data entry skills and verbal communication skills
- Possess an amiable and professional demeanor
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to multitask
- Prior call center experience preferred, but not required
Veterans First Mortgage values their employees, and provides a compensation plan that includes an hourly base pay plus commission that is available for fulltime and part time employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefit package to fulltime employees. There are currently open opportunities both full-time, and part-time. Hours vary from 7am – 7pm. We have shifts that start each hour of the day, with a four hour per day minimum.
Our benefit package includes the following, for fulltime employees only:
401k Retirement Program
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Employee and dependent life insurance
Since 1996, Veterans First Mortgage has helped over 100,000 borrowers obtain the American Dream of home ownership. Inside Mortgage Finance ranks Veterans First Mortgage as a top VA mortgage lender by volume. With primary lending centers in Salt Lake City, Utah, and San Diego, CA and loan officers licensed nationwide in almost every state, Veterans First Mortgage is a VA and FHA mortgage lender that has over 350 hard-working team members that strive to make every aspect of the loan process as easy as possible.
Veterans First community and overseas programs revolve around veterans and our Troops. When we say "Thank you for your service," we mean it!