Loan Processor- San Diego, CA
Loan Processor- San Diego, CA
Build your career with a company that is rated a top 20 lender nationally for VA Home Loans!
Veterans First Mortgage is a FHA/VA Home Lender
Veterans First Mortgage employees strive to give each and every borrower an exceptional customer experience. We have a visionary marketing team with a cutting-edge lead program. Our in-house team of loan officers, processors, underwriters and closers share one goal, to make the loan process swift and simple. Military members make up a large part of our clientele. An increasing number of veterans are using their home loan benefits. Come take advantage of this momentum, and feel a great satisfaction in helping those that serve our country.
- Processes VA and FHA mortgage loans according to established timelines, regulations and procedures
- Works with borrowers to obtain all loan documents for Underwriting
- Review credit, income, assets, and appraisal
- Review title requirements, exceptions, and other information obtained for accuracy, completeness and conformance
- Responsible for communication with all vendors involved in transaction
- Working closely with loan officers, providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company’s and investor’s requirements
- Solid understanding of all legal regulations relating to Processing
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of loan processing; knowledge of FHA and VA agency guidelines preferred
- Experience in FHA and VA Refinance processing strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred; consistently able to carry a pipeline of at least 25+ loans
- Works with limited supervision, and ability to exhibit a positive and professional attitude, even in difficult situations.
Veterans First Mortgage values their employees, and provides a compensation plan that includes a base salary and bonus program, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Our benefit package includes the following:
401k Retirement Program
Paid time off
Pay for performance
Employee and dependent life insurance
Since 1996, Veterans First Mortgage has helped over 100,000 borrowers obtain the American Dream of home ownership. Inside Mortgage Finance ranks Veterans First Mortgage as a top VA mortgage lender by volume. With primary lending centers in Salt Lake City, Utah, and San Diego, CA and loan officers licensed nationwide in almost every state, Veterans First is a VA and FHA mortgage lender that has over 350 hard-working team members that strive to make every aspect of the loan process as easy as possible.
Veterans First Mortgage community and overseas programs revolve around veterans and our Troops. When we say "Thank you for your service," we mean it!
Veterans First Mortgage is a Trade name of Wintrust Mortgage, a division of Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A., a Wintrust Community Bank, NMLS # 449042