ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE MOST AWESOME DATA ANALYTICS TEAM EVER?
Your role will mainly be to assist the data analytics & engineering team by keeping up to date documentation, prepare analysis, help to create queries, investigate data trends and quality, ETL maintenance & support and coding.
At iflix, we're constantly on the lookout for one-of-a-kind talent to support our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses, industry rebels, and creative ninjas in building what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
- Support Data analyst & engineers by keeping documentation up to date.
- Support data eng end user for automation and deployment of scripts.
- Be involved in tracking and documentation: configuration specifications and data processing requirements.
- Housekeeping of ETL data warehouse.
- Writing Data migration jobs redshift to S3 as per given guidelines.
- Maintain clean data lake catalog and redshift data warehouse.
- Writing a hive/presto query for data transformation.
- Schedules jobs on airflow.
- Writing scripts in python/ Node.js/java for data on boarding.
- Help in setting up queries and processes to transform and clean data to be relevant to the business
- Currently in Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/application.
- Resourceful problem solver with an initiative to resolve issues and blockers
- Communication skills to present findings
- Organised: ability to summarise and prioritise tasks
- Working with some kind of autonomy
- Fast learner who can explore and pick up new big data tools, technical skills or knowledge domain quickly
- Familiarity with Hive, Presto, Spark and Python will be a plus