iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
We are looking for Programmatic Strategist who want to help craft our own programmatic strategy that charters new territory in the advertising world as OTT gains in scale and popularity. You will work with senior leaders within the business from Ad Sales to Tech who share a passion for challenging how the current programmatic world works and writing our own future.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Yield analysis for local market/regional
- Collaborate with Digital Op’s team to track campaign performance for programmatic campaigns
- Analyse performance of campaigns to provide recommendations for future sales strategies/yield management
- Analyse programmatic campaigns to identify performance issues and trouble shoot with tech and operations team
- Identify areas of programmatic advancement such as additional Ad Tech integration and/or further optimisation of current set up
- Create programmatic case studies for external distribution
- Source new programmatic demand (focus on biddable inventory) by meeting with existing contacts within local media agencies and prospecting for new business
- Manage local media agency programmatic trading and planning teams
- Manage local programmatic partner relationships
- Collaborate with regional teams for larger scale campaigns/pitches
GREAT IF YOU CAN FIT THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, BUT IF YOU ARE FUN, PASSIONATE AND EXCITING WE CAN OVERLOOK SOME OF THEM...
- Local contacts within key programmatic trading desks and/or planning teams
- 5-8 years of media planning, digital strategy, creative agency, and/or programmatic experience (ideally working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency, or other digital advertising company)
- Think analytically, strategically, and tactically
- formulate a cohesive narrative while storytelling in an effective and concise manner, utilizing a data-driven approach
- Possess the ability to work independently and be a self-starter, ambitious, and scrappy; deal well with ambiguity and take initiative and ownership to get the job done
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, ability to articulate thoughts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Be a team player who leads discussions; share best practices and knowledge with other members of Ad Sales Team
- Quick learner able to grasp new technology and product changes
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to produce high-quality work
- Exceptional PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Languages required are English and Bahasa Indonesia