iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
Account Manager is responsible for the management of advertising customer accounts within iflix. You will work act as a support to the sales team, ensuring existing clients are happy with the service they receive. You will help to identify new clients and business opportunities as well as manage client advertising campaigns, end to end.
You are a key member of the Advertising Sales team, working with the sales persons, sales reps across markets and their clients to contribute to the overall growth of the advertising sales business and build strong customer relationships.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ advertising campaigns
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Create proactive sales decks for sales offices and sales reps to sell
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
What you need:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in digital advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
Want to be part of the fastest growing and most loved video on demand platform in emerging markets? Apply now!