iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
The Ad Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of iflix advertising space, enabling brands and agencies to deliver their messages across multiple screens and ad formats. This individual will develop long term, high-value strategic partnerships with advertisers and advertising agencies directly and should be comfortable selling and closing ad deals across both traditional and programmatic channels.
- Negotiates complex deals at top management level that affect major aspects of advertising sales performance; pursues and closes difficult and strategic accounts.
- Develops and enforces strategies to maximize revenue generated within the ad sales community.
- Produce ongoing revenue forecasts and consistently meet / exceed revenue goals.
- Develops marketing programs, advertising products and pricing packages to increase sales revenue.
- Setting prices and developing packages and programs for advertising time and space.
- Balanced thinker and doer – strategizes thoughtfully and executes effectively.
- Committed – takes the initiative to start and follow through till closing and beyond.
- Strong relationship skills – relates well to other people, builds trust and relationships.
- Analytical – able to generate, analyse and derive insights from data.
- Communicator – persuasive communication skills both with external partners and internal parties
- Strategic - set sales strategies, follow up internally as well as with sales partners.
- Creative flair with product placement and brand integration experience
- Programmatic understanding
- 5+ years of experience selling to brands and ad agencies with a strong emphasis on digital.
- Must have a proven track record of meeting / exceeding revenue goals, client retention, and new business development success.
- Extensive senior level contacts at top ad agencies (including planning, strategy, media buying, operations and analytics) and have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Ability to strategically manage complex situations and formulate executable solutions in short time frames.