iflix is taking over the world, at a pretty quick pace. Don't miss out! Come play with us and be part of the iflix revolution!
The FP&A Manager looks at the company’s finances and strategies with a critical eye - trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations - and then introduces strategies for improvement.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as and when required by stakeholders.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports, partnering with the business in improving processes.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- You have a (minimum) Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering or Business;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Corporate Advisory and/or Management Consulting areas
- You have above par communication and inter-personal skills
- It would be great if you have experience in e-commerce or digital industry/company
- You have highly advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience of working with analytical tools such as Tableau
- You bring in demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Does this sound like you?
- You are the master of accuracy and precision
- You are extremely organized
- You have the ability to drive and implement insights in a challenging environment
- You are highly analytical & business focused
- You are a self-starter