iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet-connected device…wherever, whenever.
This Programmatic Specialist will work on digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels and will have an exciting role on the front line of activating our digital campaigns globally. This is an awesome opportunity to jump into a fast-paced team and learn a broad skill set on which to build a career in the industry. Advantage if you have experience managing programmatic campaigns that include Programmatic Guaranteed, Preferred Deal, Ad Network & Private Auctions.
- Supporting with the set up Programmatic Campaigns that include Programmatic Guaranteed and Non-Guaranteed.
- Optimizing and monitoring the campaigns daily.
- Provide high-quality reporting with clear analysis, insight, and recommendations to improve the campaign performance.
- Deliver regular reports to gauge the performance of the campaigns.
- Unsure all the programmatic campaigns are delivered as per KPI.
- Ability to arrange the changes or making the decision based on priority and exercise good judgment.
Experience and skills:
- Years of experience within the programmatic space; strong interest in evolving digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of DFP & DV360.
- Experience with Xander, FreeWheel, SPOTX, PubMatic and the TradeDesk would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in ad ops environment.
- Great problem-solving skills and winning can-do attitude.
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker.
- Good communication skills. Excellent written and verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator.
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Confident with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Sound like you? Apply now!