Senior Product Manager - Ad Tech
This role can be based in either Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Beijing, China
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
We are rapidly expanding our amazing and passionate product & technology team and are looking for a Senior Product Manager of Ad Tech based in Kuala Lumpur or Beijing to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
Reporting to CTO, Ads you will be accountable for ad tech product(s) that drive iflix's revenue growth. You will work hand in hand with advertising sales leaders and together gather customers’ feedback. You seize product opportunity, set product strategy, define use cases, analyze potential customer and financial implications, and ultimately choose the most promising path forward. You will work with best-in-class engineering team define best architecture and solutions to satisfy advertising business need. While protecting and even enhancing users' experience on iflix services.
- Own success of iflix ad tech platform/product(s).
- Hand in hand work with leadership team including ad sales leads defining business plan & strategy.
- Develop advertising product vision and strategy; advocate inside and outside of organization.
- Develop and grow iflix advertising business, with customers including both advertisers and iflix viewers in the center.
- Develop and work with partners and vendors (E.g. SSPs, Exchanges, DSPs, Trading Desks) in the ecosystem to maximize yield, while protecting awesome iflix user experience.
- Own experience for advertiser and campaign setup, management, analysis and optimization.
- Develop product requirements, use cases and user stories; work with engineering team to deliver using iterative approach such as Scrum.
- Define success metrics, track and use data improving product continuously.
- Work across teams in a dynamic environment made up of sales, finance, other product leaders, analysts, designers, engineers etc.
- BS degree or MS degree in computer science, engineering or related fields. MBA is a plus.
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, or can travel to Southeast Asia (SEA) countries frequently (expecting 30%+ time in SEA) if otherwise.
- 5+ years product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in online advertising and ad technologies.
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals.
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data.
- Lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Experience working in display, digital video or TV advertising.
- Ability to translate business problem to product requirements and work with global engineering team effectively.
- A passion for learning is essential.
- Mindset of "Eat Your Own Dog Food" is essential.
- Being data-driven and customer-first. Being bold and innovative driving what's best to customers and users backed up by data.
- Experience working in DMP is a great plus.
- Experience working in top-tier publishers is a great plus.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!