iflix is taking over the world, at a pretty quick pace. Don't miss out! Come play with us and be part of the iflix revolution!
We are searching for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team of Finance superheroes in Kuala Lumpur.
The Head of Financial Planning & Analysis is in charge of business analysis, forecasting and reporting. He or she look a the company's finances and strategies with a critical eye - trying to spot data anomalies, trends or deviations - and then introduces strategies for improvements.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH...
- You will analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- You will expertly monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- You will use external and market benchmarks to highlight performance
- You will take lead on developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- You will oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- You will improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, new country rollouts as well as new projects
- You will ensure smooth implementation of, and work with, a Business Intelligence Tool and dashboard reports
- You will take up ad-Hoc Reporting and Analyseis
- You will support various internal and external stakeholders such as the board, executive committees and country directors with in-depth analysis
- You have a (minimum) Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- You bring in 10+ years’ relevant experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis, Corporate Advisory and/or Management Consulting areas, ideally within the Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) industry
- You have above par communication and inter-personal skills
- It would be great if you have experience in e-commerce or digital industry/company
- You have highly advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience of working with analytical tools such as Tableau
- You bring in demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You are the master of accuracy and precision
- You are extremely organized
- You have the ability to drive and implement insights in a challenging environment
- You are highly analytical & business focused
- You are a collaborator, able to partner with C-level & Country Directors
- Your are a self-starter but demonstrate clear leadership capabilities and experience