We are looking for a world class HR Business Partner support the business in achieving its objectives, driving forward strategic HR initiatives and offering ‘’best in class’’ tactical and operational support to the region.
What you will get up to ~
- To act as an advisor to the Regional CEO/Functional Heads driving forward an HR agenda to realise the achievement of business objectives.
- Support the business in planning and developing people processes such as resource planning, organisational design and development, performance management, compensation & benefits, retention and development strategies.
- Liaise with other members of the HR team to co-ordinate and ensure appropriate local geography support for functional initiatives, avoiding overlaps and gaps.
- Project manage key HR initiatives as requested by the Global HR Director
- Provide effective HR Generalist expertise in the areas of resourcing, employee relations, reward, retention and training and development, supporting Line Managers across designated local geographies.
- Develop line manager’s people skills, coaching them on people processes so they become more self-sufficient.
- Deliver local and global training initiatives.
- Ensure a positive work environment, monitoring employee satisfaction, develop engagement initiatives.
- Support the harmonisation of Terms and Conditions as necessary.
- Support the development, implementation and continual use of HR systems.
- Manage expansion projects from a people perspective.
- Input business requirements into the development of the HR Global Strategy.
- Support the consistent development and implementation of Global HR Policies, adapting in line with local legislation where necessary. Ensure a consistent application of HR Policies, Processes and Procedures within local territories and functional business area.
- Support the development and delivery of a consistent grading and reward framework.
- Collaboratively work with the central HR team in developing policies and processes to deliver the Global HR strategy
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners, COE’s and with all members of the HR Team
What we want from you:
- Creative Thinking
- People Engagement/Change Management
- Organisational Awareness
- Decision Making
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and persuading skills
- Highly motivated individual with initiative, a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work in a demanding environment
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Think globally act locally
- Previous experience operating as a HR Business Partner working across multiple countries and cultures
- HR Project Management experience
- Strong working knowledge of SEA Employment Law
- Worked in a matrix structured environment
To learn more about iflix please visit: