iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
We're on the lookout for an one-of-a-kind Marketing Executive to support our amazing team in building what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Develop and maintain integrated marketing campaigns on social media, in-app push notifications, electronic digital message (EDM), Google Display Network (GDN), Universal App Campaigns (UAC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and influencers
- Analyze and do research about the target audience's character, purchasing and media habits and use the data for using various platform from social media, data visualization and Leanplum
- Develop and maintain social media strategy to grow a social following on iflix's social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vidio)
- Liaise and build networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, media, influencers, celebrities and communities
- Managing & allocating social media ads & influencers marketing
- Hold Bachelor/Master degrees in marketing management, communications or related fields
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in content/social media/digital marketing management
- Has excellent copywriting skills
- Familiar with project management tool (Wrike) and Leanplum is a bonus
- Data oriented, solid analytical and synthesis capabilities never losing focus on details
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, analytics/insight generation, aware of emerging digital and marketing trends
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience with defining high-level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations