Director of Product Management - Chemicals
Edisun Microgrids creates solar power solutions to sustainably empower civilization. We use innovative mechanical, electrical, and algorithmic designs to concentrate the sun’s energy and apply that energy to drive thermochemical reactions.
Position is a newly created role due to Company growth with strategic responsibilities across the entire product portfolio.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying and executing on the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Establishes relationships with current and potential customers and partners.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements; translating business and technical needs and wants; preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 10+ years' experience working in B2B business with industrial customers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a hard science
- Passion for startup company style, hands-on, engaging work to get the job done
- Strong communication and organizational ability
- Ability to independently call on potential customers/partners
- Industrial gas or renewable fuels industry experience
- Familiarity with the carbon taxation / credit / cap & trade / etc. systems in various US states, and internationally
- Familiarity with steam methane reforming and/or electrolysis and/or syngas production
- Familiarity with hydrogen for transportation fuel
What's in offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Rich Health Benefits Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Edisun Microgrids, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer