Machine Learning Engineer
As a member of the machine language translation team, you utilize your superior technical aptitude and deep understanding of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to create the best Machine Translation solutions for our algorithms. You should be comfortable to also work with a wide array of teams in areas of wellness, healthcare, marketing, business development, psychology, design, user experience and product development.
Ability to work fast with teams in an open-table company culture is important.
- PhD, M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics High proficiency in C++
- Experience with data-driven statistical or machine learning methods
- Enjoys a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience with automatic speech recognition and/or natural language processing systems
- Familiarity with linguistic phonetics
- Knowledge of basic digital signal processing techniques for audio
- Experience with software engineering best practices including unit testing, continuous integration, and source control
- Detailed resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Links to any research / papers you have been an instrumental part of and are proud of
- Name of instructor / adviser, if any along with link to their profile
- Cover Letter identifying your five favorite apps on your phone