Store Manager - West Edmonton TouchLab
YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS
Not your normal retail management gig … we are different, and you will be to.
You are an adventurous, passionate, authentic Store Manager who knows the ins and outs of running a success a retail business. Based in our West Edmonton TouchLab, you'll be responsible for motivating, developing and inspiring your team to crush sales goals and elevate their individual performance.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A deep understanding of Canadian retail – how, where and why do Canadians shop?
- Business networks in Edmonton – you know people who know people
- Sound judgment and decision making skills – you’ve got this dialled
- A natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills – you talk what you walk
- A passion for fashion and a good eye for visual merchandising– you know how to work it
- Effective stock management skills – you got clothes in different area codes
- A great sense of humor and an ability to create fun – you are an Icebreaker
What we can offer you:
- Base salary and uncapped bonus structure
- A world-class leadership development program
- An incredible discount program
- Direct line of communication with senior leadership
- Opportunities within a truly global organisation
- Medical benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation per
If this feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your resume with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.