Job Title: IAM Engineer
Location: Silver Spring, MD or Remote
IBSS is seeking a full-time IAM Engineer to support one of our Federal clients. The IAM Engineer will be responsible for supporting a team of Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) engineers focused on implementation, configuration, integration, tuning and maintenance of a Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity Management (IDM) system supporting a Federal customer. Qualified candidates must have prior relative experience and be passionate about the IAM field.
Security Requirement: Must be able to pass the background check investigation process to obtain a federal agency Public Trust.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document Identity and Access Management System.
- Work with the team to gather requirements and investigate solutions.
- Assist with developing processes and procedures related to the IAM system.
- Assist in identification of alternative configurations and approaches to enable business needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation, procedures, data flow and business process diagrams.
- Troubleshoot issues/failures and document potential solutions.
- Develop software modules using coding best practices and aligned with team guidelines.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure successful deployment of new features.
- Participate in assigned projects/issues and communicate and document results.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of IT security best practices.
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience, preferably Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Knowledge of Authentication protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth.
- Knowledge of directory servers such as ForgeRock DS, LDAP, AD, etc.
- Experience with an enterprise SSO solution such as Forgerock, Oracle, Okta, or onelogin.
- Knowledge of network protocols and concepts including routers, switches, firewalls.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Please submit requests for additional information and qualified resumes