Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Panama City, FL
IBSS is seeking a full-time, talented professional Financial Analyst with experience and knowledge of financial/administrative management with the ability to apply skills to interpret applicable policies/guidelines. This role will assist in maintaining the web-based budget tracking and approval system (SEBAS), the NOAA Management Analysis and Reporting System (MARS), and the web-based travel system (E2). This position offers limited telework. The role is contingent upon award.
- Provide support for the acquisition and purchasing system (C-Request).
- Assist in maintaining the web-based Time and Attendance (WebTA).
- Perform personal property management activities in the Personal Property Management System (Sunflower).
- Provide day-to-day administrative support; assist with the procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Run reports to monitor spending activities.
- Train staff on financial applications.
- Review, examine, and analyze accounting transactions and accounts to ensure accuracy, effective internal controls and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the client task manager and program manager.
- Must have an Associate’s degree or higher in finance, accounting or related field of study.
- 4 years or more of related experience.
- Must have working experience of applicable web-based financial systems and databases
- Requires working experience with policy, travel, financial and administrative systems and operations
- Has working experience and skills to apply analytical methods and techniques to issues or studies concerning efficiency and effectiveness and the ability to identify trends, problems or critical issues.
- Knowledge of financial/administrative management; skills to interpret applicable policies/guidelines
- Proficiency with web-based systems that include but are not limited to budget tracking, timekeeping, travel and property management
- Knowledge and expertise in applying GAO, Treasury, OMB, DOC and NOAA regulatory requirements.
- Able to work independently and with others to complete tasks and solve problems
- Working knowledge of standard office computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S with U.S citizenship or Green Card holder, per the requirements of a public trust clearance background investigation process for this federal agency client.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.