Regional Sales Manager
As the world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings, our goal is to make more sustainable, durable products that are easy to install and operate. Our extensive product offering and unparalleled automation program allow our customers the flexibility to choose from an array of shading options and specify those which best meet the needs of a project.
Ranging from standard shading systems to custom engineered, intelligent solar control solutions, our window coverings help manage light, diffuse glare, and reduce the amount of energy used by artificial lighting. Our automated control systems can maximize this energy reduction and light control by dynamically adjusting to the position of the sun.
We pride ourselves on our long history of innovation and thoughtful design. Working closely with architects and building owners, often from a project’s design phase, HD Architectural team of engineers ensure our systems provide the required level of shading, integrate effectively into space and meet the aesthetic requirements of the overall project. This unprecedented level of expertise means we are able to take an initial concept - often a sketch on the back of a napkin - and turn it into an effective shading system that forms a key part of the building design.
Reports directly to the General Manager. Responsible for territory management relating to establishing and maintaining a dealer network, developing and maintaining relationships with the architectural community, interact with Customer Service and manufacturing on potential & existing projects, and assists the General Manager in developing programs related to marketing, product development, and sales tools.
- Establish & maintain architectural dealer network
- Point person to the architectural & design community for HD Architectural Window Coverings
- Assist in developing project-specific programs
- Provides for the distribution of contract sales tools
- Provides training to Contract Dealers on new product offerings
- Establish & maintain a professional home office environment
- All other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Preferred to reside in the Boston metro area
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous selling experience through architectural and dealer networks
- Thorough knowledge of Hunter Douglas Window Covering Products preferred but not required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel is a must
- Multi-tasking abilities essential
- Clean driving record
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Architectural include:
- Generous paid time off that accrues immediately; 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plan, life, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, flexible spending accounts, pre-paid legal, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution
- Employee development including education tuition assistance
- Wellness program
- Generous discount on window coverings.
- Charitable contribution match, employee assistance program.