Love organizing information? Get a thrill from complicated calendar scheduling? Have a knack for converting time zones (I definitely don't have this skill)? If you are getting excited just thinking about these responsibilities then keep reading!
We have an exciting program we have been piloting to add certified Hunter Douglas installers to the payroll. The program has been going so well that we are needing some additional administrative support for this group of installers. This is a temporary position, thought to last 6-12 months. There is a possibility of temp-to-hire if the pilot program continues to succeed.
The Scheduler is responsible for coordinating service schedules for Hunter Douglas company employed installers covering multiple geographic markets and time zones. We are looking for a reliable scheduler to work with dealers and end consumers to set appointments for installer visits to for blind and shutter services which include, measure, install and service calls for blinds and shutters that are sold by dealers of Hunter Douglas products.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who can effectively multitask to manage multiple schedules across multiple time zones.
The goal is to allow Hunter Douglas Installation Services to maximize uptime in the field by effectively managing their schedules.
Role & Responsibilities:Receive & prioritize jobs through a CRM system on behalf of multiple installers across 4 time zones.
Call consumers and schedule appointments.
Answer return calls from consumers.
Ensure efficient scheduling of services for installers to maximize the time spent on jobs and minimize drive-time.
Update services in the CRM once the time has been mutually agreed upon.
Update installer calendars.
Reschedule appointments due to installer absences as necessary.
Additional administrative duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Adaptability – Ability to perform a variety of tasks and being able to change assignment or direction on short notice.
- Communication – Must be able to express himself or herself clearly and effectively when talking with customers and employees.
- Cooperation – Works well with others, takes time to help customers and co-workers achieve their objectives and goals.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving – Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternative courses of action, and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions using all available information.
- Initiative and Motivation – Actively tries to influence events to achieve Company objectives and goals and is a “self-motivated, self-sufficient, self-starter.”
- Organization and Independence – Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks and takes action based upon personal conviction and intuition.
- Planning – Establishes course of action, allocates resources, uses time efficiently, and is personally well organized
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Active listener with excellent communication skills