Sr. Maintenance Technician
A world—wide, leading manufacturer of Window Coverings, is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to work in our Phoenix, AZ location. The person will ensure that plant equipment including process, utilities, and auxiliary support is operating properly and is repaired in a timely fashion.
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be expected to repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as extrusion equipment, lift tables, conveyors, compressors, moulders, etc. Perform preventive maintenance, building maintenance such as drywall repair, evaporative coolers, etc. Fabricate, install and modify equipment. Repair control devices such as switches, photo eyes, sensors, contractors, etc. Will need to research, recommend and request procurement of materials and/or services needed for maintenance or repair. Provide support for all company established programs for continuous improvements such as ISO, Lean Manufacturing, Focus on Excellence, 6-S.
A wide variety of maintenance skills are needed for this all-purpose position. Examples include electrical, welding, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics and fabrication.
- Three (3) years of experience of industrial maintenance.
- A solid knowledge of hands tools & power tools.
- A solid knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the job.
- Must be able to use computerized maintenance management software.
- Basic hand tools are required.
- Multiple skill sets (examples: electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics).
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to obtain forklift and scissor lift license.
- Post-secondary education and/or technical trade certificate is a plus.
- Forklift repair experience.
Monday to Thursday from 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.