Manager, Marketing Programs
About The Company:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture - all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in window fashions and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our nine decade history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers can thrive.
About The Role:
This individual will report to the Director of Marketing Programs and will oversee the development, execution, and evolution of consumer-facing marketing programs delivered within the retail store environment or directly to consumers online and offline in partnership with the dealers.
The goal is to help drive leads and consumer sales to the dealer network, while assisting the Hunter Douglas Corporate Marketing team in building a category-leading brand in the U.S. market.
- Manage dealer lead generation programs. Propose new program strategies and collaborate with the internal Digital Marketing team to better leverage emerging lead capture technologies. Development of associated creative assets. Serve as Corporate Marketing liaison in communication and deployment of lead generating programs to dealers.
- Manage the national consumer promotion planning and measurement process. Specific activities include development of innovative promo strategies, promo planning, financial forecasting and post-promo analysis.
- Champion the development of new marketing programs that help drive consumer leads to the dealer network. Identify opportunities, scope the appropriate internal and/or external agency resources, develop compelling proposals, secure senior management support, and oversee successful program execution. Specific activities include collaborating with Sales on local area marketing tests, as well as marketing plan consultation with key dealer new store openings.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years marketing/brand management experience in a consumer-focused company
- Strong track record of collaboration with sales teams and retail partners
- Demonstrated success in development of consumer marketing communications
- Experience in the development of traditional & digital advertising plus related media plans
- Proven success in collaborating with outside agencies and/or suppliers
- Previous experience in small business management or marketing is a plus
- Results-oriented and pro-active leadership style - for the business and the team
- Displays strong sense of urgency and takes full ownership of projects
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Highly collaborative work style
- Solid analytics and attention-to-detail
- Deep consumer empathy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite