Sr. Sourcing Analyst
Position: Sr. Sourcing Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Director Sourcing
Department: Supply Chain
Hunter Douglas is the world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings as well as a major manufacturer of architectural products. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products that can be found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the globe.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
The Sourcing Analyst will work to develop and execute cost savings initiatives as well as analytical reports to support the generation of Sourcing strategies, budgeting, competitive assessments, etc. Major internal customers within the business include associates from Operations, Supply Chain, R & D, Quality and Marketing.
- Identify procurement synergies across the HDNA organization:
- Developing data based deliverables for spend analysis and baseline development.
- Utilizing spend report to identify key opportunities to leverage scale across HDNA thus delivering 3-5% cost reduction annually
- Work with direct manager, as well as, Sourcing leadership to understand information and data requirements; complete financial analysis and reports to support these needs
- Support budgeting and ongoing variance analysis
- Work closely with the sourcing team to research and understand and project spend, variances, and risks
- Critically analyze spend, inflation/deflation variables, among other factors to support the annual budgeting process
- Supplier and commodity spend management and productivity tracking
- Meet with regularly, and support category managers on developing strategy around supplier negotiations, projects, and category data planning
- Monitor, track, and create tools related to monitoring currency, material indexes, and category related trends.
- Productivity project management and execution; ensuring projects are resourced correctly and delivering on time.
- SAP support and maintenance
- Data integrity managements
- Purchasing record maintenance
- Problem solving as needed
- Input requisitions into SRM
Works well with minimal supervision in a mutually supportive, collaborative, fast-paced team environment. Plans, organizes, and influences the efforts of domestic and global suppliers as well as a variety of internal functional groups within the organization. Contributes and influences critical business decisions and directions. Performs a broad scope of work assignments to accomplish business team objectives. Candidate’s integrity must be beyond reproach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in areas of sourcing, manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain, preferably with previous global experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel/Access/PowerPoint, and data modeling creation. Must be confident in ability to analyze large amount of data and provide leadership with high level directives to support decision making
- Knowledge and experience with SAP. Should be knowledgeable of Codes, mass transactions updates, and overall system coordination
- CPM or related professional designation desired
- Excellent analytical and project leadership skills
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Approximately 5-10% travel required
- Window Coverings Industry experience preferred
Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply