Customer Service Representative
The purpose of this job is to answer customer inquiries and input orders. This position may include any or all the following, to be performed alone, or with assistance from other Customer Service Representatives.
- Efficient processing and resolution of customer inquiries (phone calls, faxes, and letters).
- Enter and process orders in 2 entry systems (ASW & EPIC).
- Ensure timely follow-up on all open customer issues.
- Contact sites to provide/gather information regarding customer orders.
- Make decisions regarding credits, remakes and repairs within established guidelines.
- Fulfill requirements of Product Specialist role, if applicable.
- Ability to fill in for others (cross-train) within the department.
- Effectively assist in one-on-one training of other staff members.
- Assist with administrative duties related to job functions.
- Assist with annual inventory, if needed.
- Maintain an excellent attendance/tardiness record.
- Properly maintain company logs, equipment, files and other property assigned for use.
- Assist with filing.
- Work on special projects.