Customer Service Team Lead
Assist the Customer Service Manager in developing and implementing new and/or improved processes, intended to elevate the service we provide our customers.
- Identify service areas in need of improvement, through observation and gathering feedback from the CS group, customers, Sales and Upper Management.
- Assist in the development of improvement processes designed to exceed customer expectations
- Take part in the interviewing process of potential new hires
- Work on special projects
Lead the Customer Service teams’ daily activities in support of meeting quality and service level goals, as measured by various performance matrix, as well as motivate team members.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and enhance the base of product knowledge of CSR’s through ongoing training
- Monitor the CS group for coaching opportunities and gather information positive and/or negative and report it to the CS Manager.
- Work one-on-one with CSR’s using coaching techniques to identify and improve individual CSR weaknesses.
- Assist team members with complex issues/problem resolution
- Look for motivational and team building opportunities within the CS group.
- Conduct new hire training with regards to systems and processes and coordinate product training with CS Product Specialists
Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers, internal and external customers, thus securing their support in the effort of delivering excellent customer service.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and customers
- Address and resolve internal and external customer complaints.
- Functions as an intermediary between customer service and other departments, to ensure customer needs are fulfilled, as well as those of the company and attempts to resolve issues that may arise to thwart those needs.
- Delegate special projects to CS members
- Assist with daily CSR work when needed (i.e.: entry, proofing, calls)
- Make decisions regarding credit, remakes and repairs, within established guidelines
- High School Diploma / Associates Degree preferred
- Three or more years in a customer service role
- Three or more years working with fabricated products and processes
- Lead by example in all aspects of professional demeanor (attendance, punctuality, presence and performance)
- Critical thinking
- Analytical and impartial
- Ability to collaborate and act decisively
- Communication skills and ability to interact / discuss heightened situations with customers and team members from other departments
- Ability to coach and train team members
- Understanding of Microsoft and Google programs
- Organizational Skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize in fluid environment
- Knowledge of ASW or demonstrated ability to learn proprietary software system.