About The Company:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture – all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, a world leader in home furnishings and iconic architectural products.
Our nine decade history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company, and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.
About The Role:
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for copy and concepts in the production of marketing and advertising materials through digital and marketing campaigns.
- Works with designers(s) in development of marketing campaigns and concepts of outstanding quality for brochures, digital booklets, fliers, ads, billboards, email campaigns and other forms of promotion for agency and clients.
- Writes copy to help build awareness of client product benefits and stimulate sales.
- Strives for excellence in concept/copy which helps company to gain recognition for excellent work in marketing and business communities.
- Has copy oversight of creative product from inception through completion to help ensure a high level of quality and ensure maintenance of concept through approval of design.
- Processes all copy for approval, downloading into design/layout software, etc.
- Researches products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects.
- Works to ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of selling the client’s product/service/image first and foremost, according to the strategic creative plan.
- Assists in writing marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested.
- 10+ years working experience as a Copywriter
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with front end website development is a plus
- Experience in retail, fashion, editorial and luxury is a plus
APPLICATION REQUEST: Please also include with your application:
1.) Current writing/work samples
2.) Samples of work that showcase your ability to target upscale and luxury markets