Associate Product Manager
Position: Associate Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: TBD, Product Manager
Department: Product Marketing
LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and stock window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Associate Product Manager who will be responsible for developing and assisting with the expansion of existing product lines including new product development and product management.
The Associate Product Manager plans and executes programs for assigned products within our window covering categories. This position also assists in the management of the new and/or existing product line through the complete product life cycle of development to retail placement.
- Analyze and report the performance trends for the brand, category, competition, and the customer
- Assist in the execution product and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including new product development, pricing strategies,go-to-market plans, and sales plans
- Lead key aspects of projects, including formal presentation updates for key leadership meetings
- Work closely with cross functional teams to achieve product line business objectives and acts as a hub for manufacturing, purchasing, sales, quality, engineering, planning and customer service teams
- Support product lines with development and launch of marketing promotions, sampling, collateral, point of purchase and sales training materials
- Perform all duties as assigned within Product Marketing team
- BS, BA, or BBA
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Project management with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Window Coverings Industry experience
- Experience with retail market
- Experience with consumer packaged goods
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply