Order Specialist - Part-Time
ATTENTION CARING PROBLEM SOLVERS WHO LOVE A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT!!
WHO WE ARE: Custom Brands Group, a division of Hunter Douglas, provides custom window treatments to businesses large and small. From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business can be a bit complicated, and we’re looking for exceptional, service-minded individuals who love to make people’s lives easier. We know we’re winning when our products become our customers “go to” solution and our Specialty Services team prides itself on helping our organization fulfill this goal.
We not only pride ourselves on our service to our customers, but to our employees as well! We offer a competitive salary along with our career planning program to ensure that you have a long and fulfilling career with us! We also offer full medical, dental, and vision benefits, life, PTO, holiday pay, continuous training and support, and some pretty awesome people to work with!
NOW SEEKING: ORDER SPECIALIST
SHIFT: MONDAY – FRIDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
The primary responsibility of an Order Specialist is to provide excellent service and support to both internal and external customers. The Order Specialist team is responsible for accurately entering quotes and orders, providing current status of orders and answering general questions about our products. A successful Order Specialist will uphold the Company vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy. Job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary. Enter orders and read back for accuracy. Follow established guidelines for order entry and read back. Understand the importance of excellent follow up and pursue customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all service requests timely and to completely. Demonstrate confidence in responses and work with team leads, supervisors, managers and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team members, both in verbal and written form while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Meet or exceed all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- Apply constructive feedback while always striving to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience in either a retail, call center or related environment a must
- Good working knowledge of MS Office or other similar Windows based programs
- Comfortable working in a team environment where communication flows freely at all levels and the customer experience is always our priority
- This position operates in a casual and fun office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copier, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be required to sit for extended periods of time as well as type and 10-key on a keyboard with accuracy and while viewing computer monitors.
Custom Brands Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.