ATTENTION CARING PROBLEM SOLVERS WHO LOVE A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT!!
WHO WE ARE: Custom Brands Group, a division of Hunter Douglas, provides custom window treatments to businesses large and small. From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business can be a bit complicated, and we’re looking for exceptional, service-minded individuals who love to make people’s lives easier. We know we’re winning when our products become our customers “go to” solution and our Specialty Services team prides itself on helping our organization fulfill this goal.
We not only pride ourselves on our service to our customers, but to our employees as well! We offer a competitive salary along with our career planning program to ensure that you have a long and fulfilling career with us! We also offer full medical, dental, and vision benefits, life, PTO, holiday pay, continuous training and support, and some pretty awesome people to work with!
NOW SEEKING: ORDER SPECIALIST
SHIFT: MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
GET A RAISE AFTER YOUR FIRST 5 WEEKS!
The primary responsibility of an Order Specialist is to provide excellent service and support to both internal and external customers. The Order Specialist team is responsible for accurately entering quotes and orders, providing current status and answering questions on general information. A successful Order Specialist will uphold the Company vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy.
- Responds to all incoming calls and correspondence to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary. Enter orders and read back for accuracy. Follows the established guidelines for entry and read back. Run daily incomplete report and review QC code delivery block report.
- Ensure availability in order to maintain department set Service Levels.
- Effective follow up ensuring all support requests are resolved in a timely manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Understands the importance of excellent follow up and pursues customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all service requests timely and to completion. Demonstrates confidence in their answer and works with team leads, supervisors, managers and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of all policy and processes established for the position. Offers suggestions to improve overall quality, service and effectiveness.
- Can effectively communicate with team members, peers and customers both in written form and verbally while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude. Is effective in multitasking, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is capable of learning and utilizing various systems, hardware and software to support job requirements. Is proficient in SAP/ECC, ININ, Optimizer, online knowledgebase, email, chat and other systems as necessary to carry out job responsibilities. Has a willingness and aptitude to learn new technologies and follows established guidelines to use those systems.
- Embrace and engage in the required ongoing training and education to meet the established outline objectives. Ability to self-advocate in areas that additional support or training is required to excel.
- Cooperates with team members and demonstrates willingness for continuous improvement.
- Meets or exceeds all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- ACCURACY - Ability to perform a variety of tasks while remaining accurate and precise. Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail. Maintains a very low order entry error percentage and dollar amount.
- COMMUNICATION - Must be able to express themselves clearly and effectively when speaking with customers and employees. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- COOPERATION - Works well with others, takes time to help customers and coworkers achieve their objectives and goals.
- FOLLOW THROUGH - Works service issues or tasks to completion and is relentless in follow up.
- LISTENING - Demonstrates the ability to effectively listen and comprehend detail.
- ORGANIZATION - Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks.
- ATTITUDE - Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude throughout and can influence coworkers and customers by not dwelling on the negative.
- PROACTIVE - Understands the importance of being proactive in all aspects of the job and does everything possible to keep customers informed and satisfied.
- TEAMWORK - Works with all coworkers to support overall objectives. Actively offers assistance on additional tasks or “back up” as necessary.
- TIME MANAGEMENT – Ability to effectively manage and coordinate personal daily schedule to successfully complete multiple tasks at once with varying difficulty to meet prescribed timelines and service level objectives.
- PHONE AND EMAIL: Experience using computers and phone system. Must have phone and email etiquette.
- This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copier, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time, including typing on a keyboard and staring at computer screens.
Custom Brands Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.