Hunter Douglas is the world market leader in window coverings and the most sought after name in custom window fashions. Our strength lies in our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the world. The Hunter Douglas Plastics & Die Casting facility has manufactured and assembled plastic injection moldings in Owensboro, KY since 1981. Our facility is fully air conditioned for a comfortable work environment.
Hunter Douglas offers a generous benefits package including affordable medical/dental insurance, vision, short term disability, life insurance, shift premium, paid vacation, earned PTO, paid holidays, and 401k plan. Hunter Douglas provides competitive wages with annual bonus and opportunity for advancement. We are looking to fill the following position:
Mold Setter - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Skill Requirement: Mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform in a dynamic work environment. Basic knowledge of injection molding is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Safely and efficiently setting of injection molds
- Set-up process related equipment; dryers, hoppers and color feeders
- Perform color changes and restarting injection molding machines
- Performs preventive maintenance on molds
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and documents mold issues
- Troubleshoots and performs minor maintenance on equipment
- Use of measuring equipment (calipers and micrometers)
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
Candidates are responsible for taking an active role in plant-wide safety activities, having a solid work history, strong work ethic, and be accommodating to shift work. A high school diploma or GED is required, and a score of 4, 4, 4 on the WorkKeys is also desired.
Hunter Douglas is a drug-free workplace and pre-employment substance abuse testing is performed.
No phone calls please Equal Opportunity Employer