IoT Engineering Project Manager
LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
LEVOLOR R&D team is seeking an experienced IoT Engineering Project Manager to lead development of motorization and automation platforms for our connected smart home products. The following is list of roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the development of motorized and automated product platforms through the full development life cycle including design, implementation, testing, production and maintenance
- Partner with product development engineers to spec and integrate electrical components into finished product design.
- Collaborate across multi location teams to drive development of software and hardware platforms
- Work closely with project team and suppliers to define and track software and hardware product launch activities.
- Manage initial code testing and app releases along with ongoing maintenance and updates.
- BS electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software or hardware product development
- Experience in IoT/Wifi or BLE connected device development for home networks.
- Experience in app development and mass deployment preferred
- Strong program management experience with technical cross functional projects.
- Working knowledge of good programming techniques, and familiarity with basic user-interface design concepts
- Basic user interface design knowledge
- Proven ability to manage global supply base.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally: up to 15%
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.