Customer Service Representative
LEVOLOR, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
The primary role is to serve as the interface for the retail Customer with the Levolor brands. Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for building and enhancing relationships with our retail customers and end consumers. We are a call center environment with inbound calls. No outbound sales calls are involved. If you are interested in a rewarding role where you make a difference, come see what we have to offer at Levolor Customer Service.
- Answer incoming consumer calls and/or live chats
- Replying to incoming email
- Process warranty claims
- Entering orders into SAP system
- Provide answers to product questions, general inquiries, and creative problem solving
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 1 yr. Customer or Consumer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Math and problem-solving is essential
- Positive attitude and perspective
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Active listener
- Computer system proficiency - MS Excel, Word, Outlook (SAP is helpful but not required)
- Strong phone etiquette, verbal communications, grammatical and professional business skills
- Adept at multi-tasking, self-motivated with a strong drive to resolve issues quickly and effectively and work well within a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work through varying levels of difficulty with technical assistance over the phone
- Fluent in French is a plus but not requirement
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply